Cyclical corrosion test chambers allow the enforcement of environmental test combined with different techniques: salt spray, humidity condensation, drying, control of temperature and humidity. These cameras are programmed so that each test cycle in any sequence or to recur automatically. The most used standards are: CCT-1, CCT-2, CCT-4, ECC-1, D17 2028, GM9540P, ISO11997-1, ISO14993, JASO M 609, etc.
These tests are used commonly in automotive, aeronautical, painting, etc.
• Volumes: From 216 liters to 2.000 liters
• Temperature range: From room to +60ºC
• Humidity range: From 20% to 100% RH
– The system’s intelligence is based on the use of our regulation and control system to store a large number of programs in memory.
– Optimization of the process by PID parameters (in cold and in heat), by adjusting the characteristics of the Programmer to the process ones with the aim to get a better control.
– Cooling group including in the same structure for a better control of temperature and humidity.
– Workspace manufactured in Stainless Steel AISI 316
– Air ducts manufactured in Stainless Steel AISI 316
– Automated system for filled, emptied and cleaned of salt spray and water.
– External structure made in stainless steel
– Colorless top cover, made in transparent methacrylate, with double angle of 30º to avoid the dropping in the samples.
– Watertight seal by wet joint
– Set of samples support bars
– High accuracy temperature probe.
– Uniform spray system with low solution consumption.
– RS-232 Communication port.
– Remote control Software.
– Special samples-racks
– Reservoir tank (200 liters) manufactured over one structure
– Pluviometers to collect the precipitate
– Pneumatic actuator to open the canopy with control on control panel.
– Temperature data logger
– Auxiliary air compressor
– Accessory for standard Renault ECC1
– Accessory for standard VDA 233-102, C cycle
– Accessory for test Volvo STD-423-0014 (STD 1027equivalent to GM 9540Pand SAEJ 2324)