Within the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or similar sector, one of the tests developed for the control of product quality is the resistance of the product, from exposure to light. These kinds of tests are done in cabinets with photo-luminance with different radiation types. This cabinet sunlight exposure is used to photo stability studies according to “ICH Q1B – Photo stability Testing of New Drug Substances and Products, option 2”.
– Display of the inside temperature of the chamber.
– Hour meter for lights on.
– Extraction Turbine.
– Illumination: white cold and near UV.
– Interior: reflective white lacquered.
– Exterior: lacquered steel.
– Shelf: 1.
– 4 adjustable legs.