CCK series reproduces the conditions of temperature and humidity that the samples can find during its useful life. The tests for the samples may be simulation, aging, ESS (Environmental Stress Screening or high gradient), etc.
CCK series are robust equipment built on a steel structure and fully sealed. It has a stainless steel Interior and without seams.
It is possible to do custom chambers depending of the requirements of the test.
- Volumes: From 48 to 3.000 liters
- Temperature range: -70ºC, -40ºC, -25ºC or 0ºC to +180ºC
- Humidity range: From 10% to 98% RH.
- Temperature Stability: ±0,1 ºC to ±0,3ºC
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0,5 ºC to ±1,5ºC
- Humidity stability: ±1%HR
- Humidity Uniformity: ±1%RH to ±3%RH
– Control by microprocessor with automatic and precise adjustment.
– High precision temperature probe and humidity capacitive sensor.
– Observation window.
– Interior light.
– 80 mm Access-port.
– 2 Stainless steel shelves
– Alarms management system.
– Height adjustable legs or casters (depending on models).
– RS-232 Communication port.
– Remote control Software.
– Automata for fault management with display screen by messages.
– Condenser unit: air or water cooled.
– Control by microprocessor DYCOMETAL’s ACTTA, with touch screen panel.
– Additional access ports of different diameters
– Reinforced floor.
– Additional shelves.
– Cryogenic valve for injection of liquid nitrogen
– Lateral access for conditioning an external unit
– I/O digital or analog for events.
– Compressed air drier for reduce the humidity levels, increasing the dew point range.
– Additional sensor to control the temperature on samples
– Sun simulation system
– Water reservoir tank (80 liters).
– Water demineralization system.
– Data Logger.