Temperature test chambers are similar in the construction to the climatic chambers, but designed for test of accelerated thermal fatigue (hot and cold) without humidity control.
Its volumes comprise a range similar to the climatic chambers, from the smallest bench top to the largest visited Chamber.
• Volumes: From 48 to 3.000 liters
• Temperature range: -70ºC, -40ºC, -25ºC or 0ºC to +85ºC
• Temperature Stability: ±0,1 ºC to ±0,5ºC
• Temperature Uniformity: ±0,5 ºC to ±1,5ºC
– Temperature control with automatic adjustment and precise control system of the PID parameters.
– High precision temperature probe.
– Observation window.
– Interior light.
– 80 mm Access-port.
– 2 Stainless steel shelves
– Alarms management system
– Height adjustable legs or casters (depending of models).
– RS-232 Communication port. (depending of models)
– Control software.
– Automata for fault management with display screen by messages.
– Condenser unit: air or water cooled.
– Control by microprocessor DYCOMETAL’s ACTTA, with touch screen panel.
– Additional access ports of different diameters
– Reinforced floor.
– Additional shelves.
– Cryogenic valve for injection of liquid nitrogen
– Lateral access for conditioning an external unit
– I/O digital or analog for events.
– Additional sensor to control the temperature on samples
– Data Logger