Static chest freezers are interesting for trials that do not require more than ±3 ° C strict homogeneity, or where samples are damaged by the effect of forced air. They are used in those tests where it is necessary that the cooling rate is very soft or for stability testing of high duration to set constant value. A low energy consumption and minimal sound equipment. Agile opening the door of access due to its reduced weight.
- Volumes: From 200 to 500 liters
- Temperature range: From environment to -45ºC
- Temperature Stability: ±0,1 ºC to ±0,5ºC
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0,5 ºC to ±3ºC
– Temperature control with automatic adjustment and precise control system of the PID parameters.
– High accuracy temperature probe.
– Painted aluminum.
– Height adjustable legs or casters.
– Interior light.
– Temperature data logger.
– Time switch.
– Access-port with different diameters.